Thursday, December 2, 2010

Reverb 10: Reflect and Manifest

I picked this up off of Rachel's fantastic blog!

I am always one for meditation and reflection (not to mention I love a good meme!) and I feel that Reverb 10 is a wonderful project that we can all be a part of.

It started yesterday, December 1st, but I believe that it's never too late to start.

Stay tuned for my two posts for the project.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,
    I'm doing the reverb10 project too, and found your site linked from there - the title of your blog caught my attention - I read a few of your posts this morning and I'm going to start following you - I find your journey an interesting one, and I appreciate the openness with which you are approaching it.
    Katie
    http://blog.aprestech.com/zenmommy/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie!

    Thank you so much for the compliments!

    I am inspired by the inner peace you possess and easily exhibit in your writing. I look forward to reading more of your archives.

    Thank you for being willing to walk with me on this journey. It is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe... thanks for the shout out! Looking forward to reading your Reverbs!!!

    ReplyDelete