I can name 3 babies born in the last week. 2 more in the last three months. And another 3 in the last six months. This does not take into account the 2 babies due before February and the other 2 in April.
This makes me incredibly sad.
This makes me incredibly jealous.
This makes me seem like I'm not happy for them when the reality of it is that I'm not happy for me. And as someone who cannot just look into the eyes of my partner and say, "Let's have a baby!" or better yet "I'm pregnant!" it is driving me absolutely insane.
Yes, I could very well go out tomorrow and begin the process of insemination but the reality is that I'm not financially prepared to raise a child alone. I'm not even emotionally prepared to raise a child alone. And I know that I'm doing to right thing for me by waiting until I have reached some very important benchmarks.
But that hasn't stopped me from wanting nee' craving a little one of my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment